Thursday, October 15, 2009

If you'd be so kind...

I have a request. Should you feel inclined.

I brought absolutely no teaching materials with me to France (I mean, c'mon, I didn't even bring sunscreen, what was I doing?), and I'm wishing I at least had decent pictures of my country to show off. I will make do just fine with my friend the Internet, but I would love to have American postcards! If you would send me a postcard (with a message that you wouldn't mind being read by French teenagers) I would be SO happy, and I will send you a French postcard (with French stamps) in return. (I hope that's a fair deal... if only French ice-cream shipped well...)

Email/facebook me for my address, if you're down! Thanks guys. :-)

PS Why I couldn't pack properly:

1 comment:

  1. I'll send some spnhf cards...email your address to me. love, Dad

    ReplyDelete